Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Library Fun! AKA #3 Get blogging in 3 steps

Hello world.

Well that's a good first sentence. Let's start with that. Let's see, now what? Well I'm doing this blog as part of a library program so I guess I'll learn how to do most of this as I go.

I'm also supposed to talk about what life long learning means to me. Well, I'm currently in school to become a secondary education major. I plan to teach history while I pursue a doctorate in archaeology. That pretty much guarantees that I'll be continuing to learn new information throughout the rest of my natural life. I accepted this fact quite a long time ago, of maybe when I was seven. It's a very liberating fact to know something like that from that age on. Makes future choices much easier.

I think that's a good first post. Let's end it there.

1 comment:

Saxhorn said...

I love your title. No sealing wax or kings, huh?