Saturday, November 15, 2008

Flint's Waterloo AKA: #23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

So here I am at the end of this little journey to self discovery. I've learned a bit and discovered some things that I didn't know before.

I can't really think of anything that would help improve this format. Oh, other than I really really hate flicker. Like seriously, I do not like the way it works. I like Photobucket way more. Much easier to use and I can send pictures from my iPhone directly to my Photobucket account. Might be a nice option for that section.



I don't think I mentioned this earlier but, gift card.

3 comments:

Melissa Flint said...

I liked flickr, except that they have a limit on how many pics you can upload per month unless you pay. I thought that was dumb. But I thought it downloaded pics from my PC a whole hell of a lot quicker than Photobucket does generally. I'll keep using Photobucket though 'cause I can post tons of avis and stuff.

Anonymous said...

wow, never expected that one. Lol then again I'm avoiding bloglines because I didn't like it.

Deirdre said...

Congrats on finishing -- and it is certainly okay to hate flickr. It is nice to have options like Photobucket.

Hope you keep on experimenting and trying out these various web 2.0 tools. And let the rest of us know about them!

Thanks,

Deirdre